4 replies to this topic

#1 CW2 R.Sharp

CW2 R.Sharp

Chief Warrant Officer 2

• Command Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:47 PM

I finally found a non combat shirt uniform for ceremonies. the only problem was that it was in the UCP pattern. I figured out how to do some retexturing and this is what I came up with. it doesn't look too bad as a first draft. going to reduce the density of the shadows so it isn't so shiny.

some of you may think " why do this?" and the answer is quite simple. so many units are doing promotion ceremonies in a " combat" environment. but that kind of stuff is seen all over arma 3 Milsim. not many units have a ACU jacket and pants for ceremonies. in my opinion it looks more professional and gives us a unique aspect that other units do not do.

But combat units do it in combat shirts!

- some may, but the general combat scenario for a military ceremony is jacket and pants without a plate carrier. when I was in Afghanistan we had plenty of ceremonies and formations. every time our uniform was the ACU and beret.

How do we get the custom uniforms?

- if approved by command staff, I will push the 2 files needed to who ever deals with the mods and they will be available in the next mod update.

Can you customize it?

- yes! I can go as general as what you see here, or as compelx as adding individual ranks and names as well as shoulder patches, skill badges, skill tabs and flashes for the berets.

Attached Files

CW2.png

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Riley Sharp

160th SOAR Executive Officer

S-5 OIC

#2 SSG P.Ares

SSG P.Ares

Staff Sergeant

• 32nd Rangers
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:48 PM

Honestly, probably too much bloat. Throw the old 32nd beret back in the arsenal, run the uniform sterile, and call it a day. 

• SGT M.Lanning likes this

SSG.png

Staff Sergeant Patrick Ares

Gunslinger 1-2 Squad Leader

S-1 Roster Maintenance NCO | S-7 Training NCO

#3 CW2 R.Sharp

CW2 R.Sharp

Chief Warrant Officer 2

• Command Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

working on reimaging the multicams. going to reduce the amount of dark shadows and edges. also. threw this together in about a half hour.

Attached Files

CW2.png

S-5 OIC

#4 SSG M.Cullen

SSG M.Cullen

Staff Sergeant

• 32nd Rangers
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationNortheast

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:16 PM

Buttons need to be gold, 4 buttons in front, white shirt, other than that pretty good job

SSG.png

Staff Sergeant Michael Cullen

Gunslinger 1-4 Weapons Squad Leader

S-1 RMS  |  S-1 SDC  |  S-7 Drill Sergeant

#5 CW2 R.Sharp

CW2 R.Sharp

Chief Warrant Officer 2

• Command Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

the buttons are actually gold, but the lighting makes them look white. max buttons I can do is 3 due to how low the jacket actually sits. I fixed the shirt in the updated version

CW2.png

S-5 OIC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users