The Following is an after action report for the training that took place on 2017-09-22
# of 32nd ranger personnel in attendance: 8
- CW2 Sharp
- SGT Castle
- SPC Lanning
- SPC Cullen
- PFC Elliot
- PFC Ralston
- PVT Bush
- PVT Tenrof
# of personnel on LOA/TPR: 9
Total number of people in attendance: 8
Total number of people exused: 1 ( PFC Wegner, had connection issues)
Overview of training conducted:
- 3 fast rope and rappel from various structures
- 2 fast action landings
-1 fast rope insertion under NME AI fire.
- units did exceptionally well fast roping and rappelling
- rappels were quick and precise
- units immediately established a base of security once getting off of the rope
- Units didn't communicate as well as they could have
- NME positions were not known to everyone in the team while conducting combat rappel
- 1 player ran off of a rooftop edge while trying to rappel.
units are getting better at combat rappelling and conducting operations. we had 1 new unit in attendance and he fit right in, knowing how to peak corners and stay in his designated unit. TvP at the end of training was another strong point for SGT Castle and his team. they performed proper room clearing procedures and flanked the enemy positions using cover and concealment to their advantage.