with a new year comes new missions and updates to ones that we already have. and to start out these new updates we decided to begin with the training map.
:::WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE WITH THE NEW UPDATE:::
- the 160th, BCT and standard operation slots (aka permanent party) all have their own designated spawning areas and briefing zones that are equipped with teleporting flag poles and motor pools.
- the implementation of the 160th flight school with sling load areas, landing zones, and rappelling sectors
- the addition of the "reserve training area" where reservist can conduct their own training.
- the " Mission Training Center " (MTC) where topics found in the additional training materials can be found so units can conduct specified training operations.
- revised ranges and training areas with primary focus on streamlining trainings.
as of right now, we are finalizing some of the revisions and figuring out ways to make training more streamlined and enjoyable. I will personally be back up on a regular schedule after the super bowl. so expect S5 to push out a lot of small straight forward missions as well as detailed story lined missions.