No replies to this topic

#1 D.Cherry

D.Cherry

Civilian

• Civilian
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:33 PM

OK so i have some ideas for some mods i think the unit would love first i think that we need to incorporate the m4a1 blockIIAttached File  20170906180038_1.jpg   86.57KB   0 downloads because personally the weapons in are mod pack i think are kinda bad the quality is great but the sound is just awful but the block II is used by the 75th ranger regiment and i think we should use the m150 line as well as the su-230 because it has better quality than the ones we use so getting off that i would also like to use the mk11 for the people who might end up becoming snipers in the unit it is used by the 75th ranger regiment i would like it to be included because the weapon all around is better modeled and better sounding. now the final thing different vest and accessories the two mods i want to use 1.VSM - Accessory Pack i dont need to tell you wat it adds because if you have been on the arma3 modding scene for a while you should know http://steamcommunit...&searchtext=vsm 2.VSM - Vests and Helmets this adds wat i want the vest they are GREAT plz check it out and plz plz plz add these mods weapons and optics to the unit oh i forgot the two vest lines we should use for vsm vest and helmets is the vsm oga vest line and the vsm multicam lineAttached File  20170906174520_1.jpg   84.08KB   0 downloads personally i would like it if we removed so many of the weapon and optic limitations and made the weapon range more open and just regulate the weapons based upon your mos but i do stand firmly on the idea of adding new vest and adding the block II to our aresenal as well as the su-230 and the m150 line but i think that we should allow the use of the rhs optics i bet that they would only take optics that you allow 

• SGT M.Lanning likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users