7 replies to this topic

#1 D.Break

D.Break

Civilian

• Civilian
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

i have found some good guns one being a taser that works (untested on actual player only ai) the sounds are good.
i have also found a lvoa-c, riot shield, and other shit we wouldnt probably use but i can extract the taser and others if wanted and turn into its own pack. i think the taser would be good for ECP and dealing with civilians.

Thoughts on this? (taser takes pistol slot obviously)

• Jedi likes this

#2 RET L.Church

RET L.Church

Retired

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationRoanoke, Virginia

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:43 PM

@SFC R.Payne

1LT.png

1st Lieutenant Leonard Church

Unit Founder | Retired

#3 Jedi

Jedi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:21 PM

high_energy_laser_humvee.jpg

• RET M.Cullen and P.Ares like this

#4 RET L.Church

RET L.Church

Retired

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationRoanoke, Virginia

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:11 PM

high_energy_laser_humvee.jpg

No.

• RET M.Cullen likes this

1LT.png

1st Lieutenant Leonard Church

Unit Founder | Retired

#5 D.Break

D.Break

Civilian

• Civilian
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:52 AM

UPDATE the taser has a range of aprox 5-15M and does NOT seem to kill. the LVOA-C has multiple ammo types all in 5.56x45, types of. BALL, SOST, AP, HOLLOW TIP, SUBSONIC, BLANK, and many other i was to lazy to make actual list. ALL ammo types for the LVOA-C work as intended the ball ammo for example will take more shots to go through a vest or helmet than the AP or SOST  ammo and SUBSONIC has no  sound crack and has faster drop off than normal speed rounds.

now i know what somebody is going to be thinking who the fuck is this guy to be thinking of mods to add ect. ect. (or maybe im just paranoid you're thinking that lol. i also know that the LVOA-C also known as the wire cutter rifle is a very good gun and it is actually in vanilla arma but its shit just as vanilla arma is shit it's self, but this gun is top quality from any other i have seen and to come with so many ammo types is plus and BLANKS  can allow us to take training to a different level.

and yes i know this weapon system is not anything standard issue but hey its a cool looking ass gun and i think it be cool to have (it is almost Christmas time after all ;) lol) 
We can just say santa got a budget increase is all.

it currently has 3 camo's on it BLACK, DESERT, GREEN (<not my fav) i can always retexture if needed or anything blah blah (perhaps a multicam one ;) haha yaya i know never going happen (MC guns exist IRL))

just thought i give some update on it sorry it turned into the first chapter of a fucking novel

• RET M.Cullen likes this

#6 RET M.Cullen

RET M.Cullen

Retired

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationNortheast

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

I'm wondering how civilians would react to being tased.  On the H&M Op, would it affect reputation (we don't have a great one as it is).

I personally don't think we need tasers.  Warning shots typically will put non-hostile AI on the ground.

Posted Image

Staff Sergeant Michael Cullen

Gunslinger 1-3 Weapons Squad Leader

S-1 RMS | S-1 SDC | S-7 Drill Sergeant

#7 Jedi

Jedi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

No.

Loudly_Crying_Face_Emoji.png?98989227497

• RET M.Cullen and P.Ares like this

#8 P.Ares

P.Ares

Civilian

• Civilian
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

Tazers sound pretty neat. TL level or above? Would prevent chasing down civilians for miles while they run and we're trying to detain them.

Test them yourselves. Bringing concrete and unbiased results forth to Command Staff will make them less likely to dismiss your ideas. Ever wonder how the M2 RAAWS was accepted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users