#1 CW2 R.Sharp

CW2 R.Sharp

Chief Warrant Officer 2

• Command Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

Alright rangers,

Like all great army units, we are going to conduct a command climate survey at a unit level. unlike all great army units! we cant really conduct one that in depth. so I would like everyone who is willing to participate to PM me with the following information:::

1. how do you feel the unit is doing at a whole?

2. what would you like to see changed?

3. what would you like to see kept?

4. how do you feel the leadership is doing?

5. any other comments?

this is just to give command staff an idea on the overall consensus on how we are doing. all names will be confidential in my final report.

CW2.png

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Riley Sharp

160th SOAR Executive Officer

S-5 OIC

#2 SSG T.Ralston

SSG T.Ralston

Staff Sergeant

• 32nd Rangers
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:06 PM

1) I enjoy the unit as a whole and feel its just at its rocky beginning but it has a great core membership.

2) Nothing I am aware of.

3) Things can be kept as they are.

4) I feel the leadership is fine, all members seem very capable and well chosen.

5) None

SSG.png 

Staff Sergeant Tyler Ralston

Gunslinger 1-1 Squad Lead

#3 CW2 R.Sharp

CW2 R.Sharp

Chief Warrant Officer 2

• Command Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

don't forget to send this to me in a PM so it stays confidential.

CW2.png

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Riley Sharp

160th SOAR Executive Officer

S-5 OIC

#4 CPL A.Wegner

CPL A.Wegner

Corporal

• 32nd Rangers
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:16 PM

1. I feel that unit runs smoothly for those who are active within the unit for those who do not attend unit functions (other than leave of absence and TPR reasons), those individuals become a burden to the unit and their CoC because it is impossible to continue training to get to the elite standard that is required.

2. a one minor thing, I would like to see Friday night training's become more of a rehearsal for the OP's the next day, that way the content is not like basic training content which would get more attendance. 

3.retain everything from my standpoint, nothing is so horrible that I can't stand it. 

4. senior leadership is doing the best it can (shit happens sometimes and you can't plan for it all the time), however I would like to see my squad/team leaders implement a 1-2 training day where we can work on basic squad type stuff for like 30-45 mins one day a week. with this recent promotion to CPL, that responsibility now rests on my shoulders 

5. (the following is a joke) I select answer A, I have had 3 alcohols this week and am therefore a raging alcoholic. ///Nothing Follows///

Posted Image

Private First Class Alex Wegner

Gunslinger 1-2 Bravo Automatic Rifleman

#5 T.Humphries

T.Humphries

Civilian

• Civilian
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:40 PM

^ Sends one literally five minutes after Sharp says to send it over PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic