Currently, in my opinion the staff shops are extremely complicated. Why don't we get rid of the pretty titles for jobs, and just revert to old they old way the 32nd and most milsims conduct staff shops.
Currently most Staff Shops have subsections and cause more confusion.
Old way the Staff Shops were done:
- Deals with Recruiting and Unit Administration
S-2 Unit Affairs
- Deals with unit relations and background checks.
- Plans campaigns, and writes WARNO's, OPORD's,
S-4 Combat Photography
- Records, takes photos, edits, and deals with units public image.
S-5 Mission Making
- Builds Bases, FOB's, and missions for unit events.
S-6 Technical Support
- Assist with troubleshooting mod problem.
- Conducts unit training.
Super simple and super easy. Go ahead and vote!